Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of mySMAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
mySMAteam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA
October 23, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A mySMAteam Member

For myself as soon as it gets below 65, I’m cold. I am from upstate New York so 7 months out of the year I’m generally cold. Most of the time I’m freezing you would say. So are use hand warmers because I still have a feeling in my hands and I dress in layers. Always a hat below 50.. It doesn’t stop me from doing any of my normal activities. Staying active and keeping your mind alert is definitely a plus.

November 11, 2023
A mySMAteam Member

Of cold where you live a hot water bottle only thing that would reward up my feet in Kansas City.

October 27, 2023
A mySMAteam Member

I moved from US to Colombia as cold take big toll on my body.

October 27, 2023
A mySMAteam Member

.

October 26, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A mySMAteam Member asked a question 💭
Greenville, SC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In