Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of mySMAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
mySMAteam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA
November 23, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A mySMAteam Member

Yes, I do support them also help them when they need help. In the town where I live people’s call a nick name. It is very funny. V.A. People also the bus driver with a lot of friends. I also call people’s in their 50+ young lady or young couples. It make their day.

April 25, 2023
A mySMAteam Member

I don't give them anything. My family and friends know how much I love and appreciate them. Sometimes I'll buy dinner. John

December 19, 2022
A mySMAteam Member

When possible, i gift them some of my original artwork. I would rather gift an original to friend or family and sell prints as most people dont appreciate original art.

December 9, 2022
A mySMAteam Member

I make sure to verbally thank them and I also thank them with a good meal.

November 30, 2022

Related Questions

View All
mySMAteam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA

A mySMAteam Member asked a question 💭

A mySMAteam Member asked a question 💭
Finksburg, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In