Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of mySMAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
December 16, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A mySMAteam Member

Working at it in PT now. Getting some relief 🙌🏻. I was just curious if anyone had some quick fixes 🤣. Unfortunately I think this will just be a long term thing I’m dealing with.

February 23, 2022
A mySMAteam Member

I have never been diagnosed with a torn rotator cuff but many falls where I have caught myself with my arms have cause ld a shoulder injury that I have received PT for. It definitely makes life a little more challenging when it flares up. I feel for you!!!

February 23, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A mySMAteam Member asked a question 💭
West Jordan, UT

A mySMAteam Member asked a question 💭
Hastings, MN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In