Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of mySMAteam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A mySMAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Titusville, FL

Cause I use a special communication device called a Dynavox & when I don't have my Dynavox I communicate through eye signals or little vocal murmurs. My Dynavox is almost like an IPAD & I access it by tapping a little switch & it scans through buttons until I select the button that I want.Here's a photo of me with my Dynavox πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

October 7, 2020 (edited)
 · 
Reactions

Related Questions

View All
A mySMAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
East Berlin, PA

A mySMAteam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Greenville, SC